ADHD & ADD Children's Program
Has your child been diagnosed with ADHD & ADD? And Is your child’s school suggesting your child needs to be on drugs to keep him or her focused? Do your worry about the effects of this medication and the real need for it? We may have just the solution your are looking for! Many of our Parents have reduced and eventually discontinued medications.
We have been teaching martial arts to children who have ADHD & ADD for 30 years.
And our school has been very successful working with children and adult with Attention Deficit Disorder ( ADD) and Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyper Activity (ADHD). Children & Adults learn to focus, as well as build self confidence and give their energy a positive outlet.
With both correction and positive reinforcement children grow strong, focused and content, while learning life skills helping to focus energy in a positive way, as well as learning to interact with others and the world around them in a positive manner.
So, how can we help a child with ADHD & ADD?
The first step is to improve the child's CONFIDENCE. With confidence growing the child soon discovers abilities they did not know they had.
Soon focus and attention span start to improve. Children with ADD/ADHD are often highly intelligent and curious.
With proper motivation and hard work soon many of these children may no longer require medication!
Does your child fall into any of these issues?
- Having problems at school, low grades?
- Getting in trouble or acting out?
- Far too much energy at the wrong times?
- Having problems with bullies?
- Having problems with other activities?
Then martial arts class may be just what the doctor ordered!
What do Peaceful Warrior Parents with children with ADD/ADHD have to say?
"In August 2002 my son were asking if they could join martial arts. After finding Master Art Mason & the Peaceful Warriors' and deciding that it could in fact help my sons, one of which is A.D.D and the other with A.D.D. & A.D.H.D. In September 2002 they started taking classes and being the nosy mother I am, I stayed and watched. I had always wanted to do this but was reluctant. I have been overweight most of my life, but had started to lose weight & by September 1st had lost 30 pounds.
Well, one evening, while watching my sons, I was asked if I wanted to try a class, with some reservation I decided to try. Who would have thought that 1&1/2 years later, I would be Green Belt with double blue stripe. I would have never imagined! I have more energy and confidence. I've never been able to stick to any kind of exercise regime, but when you enjoy what you are doing it makes a world of difference. I have met some wonderful people, the instructors are AWESOME, they are always there when you need them!
Martial Art is hard work, but well worth the effort! The more you put into it, the more you get out of it. I could be having a bad day, and then go to class & everything feels better when I leave.
As for my sons, they are doing great & still loving it. My oldest's marks have improved quite a bit ad he is now on the Leadership Team (At the Peaceful Warriors). My youngest has come along way as well. I am very proud of both of them! As for me, I have lost a total of 60 pounds, I know I would not have kept it off if it weren't for going to class.
I would like to say a BIG THANKS to Martial Arts family always being there, and never giving up on us. I am PROUD to be a Peaceful Warrior!"
Anne Fisher. Belle River
In Our Program Your Child Will Experience . . .
1) Grade Improvement: The grades go up and stay up! Our program offers a lot more than just self-defense and physical agility. It is an educational/Black Belt program that will give your child the discipline needed to study, complete homework and organize their time wisely. Ultimately, this leads to better concentration at school and better grades. We make success a habit, not a chore!
2) Leadership Skills: To help them succeed in life! The Peaceful Warriors' will teach your child how to set goals and take responsibility for their own actions. These qualities, more than any others, will help your child develop as a leader and not as a follower. This, in turn, will ensure their success in school, college and life!
3) Increased Physical Aptitude and Fitness: To help your child develop physically! Our programs increase speed, stamina and agility in children. They also help develop balance, coordination and timing, which helps your child in sports and other activities.
4) Mental Development: To give your child the courage to say NO in the face of peer pressure! One of the scariest problems facing many parents today is the possibility that their child may become involved with drugs. The number of children taking drugs at a younger age is staggering. As active members in the nationally recognized Kid's Safe Network , we help promote anti-drug programs as well as conduct our own anger management and conflict resolution program.
Our programs are designed to promote self-confidence and self-esteem--giving your child the strength to resist peer pressure.
5) High Energy Classes: Fun-filled classes your child will truly enjoy! From the children's point of view, the best part about our program is how much fun the classes really are. We focus your child's energy in a positive and productive manner.
6) Realistic Self-Defense Skills: That could save your child's life! While we wish it weren't a factor in our program, that fact remains that we live in a world full of undesirable people. We don't give children a false sense of reality by teaching them how to be victorious only in competition. Our program teaches your child how to protect himself in real life threatening situations. This invaluable skill could be the difference between life and death!
7) Personalized Attention: To ensure rapid progress! We focus on quality instruction and personal attention. Our students are treated as individuals. All of our classes are taught by highly trained instructors committed to excellence and continued learning. You'll feel safe knowing your child is receiving the finest instruction possible!
So how does this all sound? Too good to be true?
How about the very real possibility that with time your child will no longer need the medications to control themselves? I have seen this happen over and over and over again!
Now I am so confident that we can help your child to learn to focus and develop self control I am going to make you a very limited time, AMAZING offer!
You can TEST DRIVE our program for 2 weeks of classes absolutely FREE of change, and with no obligation to continue! How does that sound???
So how do you get started? Give me a call at 519-551-2228 and get started now!
Yours in the arts,
Sensei Kara Borshuk